Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Going back to work

I'm going back to work tomorrow and I still can't face it.

Hindi pa nga ako nag start mag work ulit pero super duper miss ko na baby ko. Wish ko lang makapag concentrate ako sa work tomorrow. Though somehow, I miss my office na rin, less the stress on my job he he he. Sana, matupad ko rin yung promise ko na hindi mag O.T. (Over Tawad or O Thanks) this week kahit pa month end...

Side kwento, I tried my uniform and it seems like the bottons will pop anytime especially while sitting ha ha ha. Sana lang hindi ako mahubaran bukas para hindi naman nakakahiya.

1 comment:

melanie said...

HI Addie, Welcome back to the blogging world. I have not heard from you for quite a while though....

And belated Happy Mothers Day !!! I hope you are enjoying every moment of being a Mom !

Downside ? take time to loose weight...di bale..babalik pa din naman yan...just need hard work on my part ! Goodluck !

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers