Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Preparing for JM's 1st party

I was thinking of Barney themed party for JM since he's fascinated with Barner more than Sesame street characters.

My target next month is to finalize the location of his birthdy party. I'm thinking of restaurant, private pool or fast food chain. Mas maganda sana kung private pool pero I'm worried na baka mawalan ng program dahil magtalunan na agad sa pool ang mga bata or madumi na ang pool bago pa man dumating ang bisita dahil nag swim na ng family ni hubby and worst mag setup ng inuman ang mga guys, which I really hate. Hindi naman kasi adult party yon para mag inuman sila...

Sana makahanap na ako ng venue na mura at the same time hindi limited ang time or minamadali ang party....

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Your blog has such beautiful thoughts! And lots of potential. Maybe a little tweak in the template and more circulation you will get tons of followers! Btw, saw you at easyhits so I guess you want exposure. I can teach you how if you like.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers