Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sore Eyes

JM has sore eyes since yesterday.

Last night I wasn't able to detect that he has na, since he's already sleeping when I arrive home from work. Then this morning it was his Dad who noticed the redness of his left eye. Still I'm more on in denial pa rin. I'm still hoping that it was cause of sleeping position lang. But hours had passed and the redness is still there pa rin. So we decided to bring him to his pedia na, but the list is too long na. Kaya we brought him to my pedia na lang, nagbabakasali na may clinic sya at around 4pm, buti nalang at nandon sya so we were able to get medicine/eye drops for JM's eyes. We can't just buy over the counter since eyes is a very important part of our body. Hirap ng magbakasakali.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers