Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

my new baby :)


nah, I'm not yet preggy (though I really wish that I am na). I just got my new gadget yesterday (hubby's gift as I mention on my previous post. It's an acer aspire 2920. I preferred the other model sana and I'm also eying for sony viao before but the specs of this acer aspire 2920 is a lot better and not to mention a lot of freebies too and I was able to request for a free upgrade of memory pa from 1GB to 2GB! so, what more can I ask for? lol


Now I need to expedite the delivery of hubby's new big bike, para both of us are happy na...

My day was consumed on exploring my new gadget and surfing the net of course. I just hope that my dsl connection will be available na talaga next week, para naman hindi nakakainip sa pag hintay to open a different window.

My pagerank was down to 0 naman hu hu hu. I don't know na what to do to increase my rank....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! i love your new baby ;) sana ako rin makabili na nyan ;)

by the way. i'll link you up ;) happy sunday.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers