Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Good News!



The pregnancy test shows 2 lines though the second one is medyo malabo, but it's only because I'm still on my early weeks of my pregnancy.

It's confirmed by my OB (Dra. Mae Villareal) that I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I can't explain my happiness. Now a days I can't help but smile, even though I have a lot of reports in the office I still can smile.

I just have 1 problem at the moment, I'm suffering from toothache and my dentist can't do anything about it because of my condition. The tooth under my denture bridge has a problem and we can only know the cure if we have it x-ray which is a big no-no for pregrant like me :(. Now I just need to sacrifice and endure all pain for the sake of my baby or for me to go to a dentist specializing on pregnant woman, or a chinese doctor who can cure tootache, or an albularyo with such kind of talent. Now where can I find one?

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers