Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Not feeling well

I'm not feeling well today dahil wala lang. I'm not sick or anything, para lang akong nalulungkot and feeling lonely dahil hindi pa rin pala makakauwi si hubby. Ninong is still having a telecom with the US office at 11pm meaning hindi pa rin pedeng umuwi si hubby dahil kailangan nya pang hintayin to at ihatid sa condo.

I still don't know he's schedule for tomorrow what how I really wish na makauwi sya ng maaga tomorrow. I really don't know but I really miss him na. Pero pag nandito naman sya sa bahay parang mas gusto ko syang awayin he he he.. Sarap pala talagang magbuntis dahil kahit anong gawin mo hindi ka papatulan ng asawa mo ha ha ha.

Speaking of pag bubuntis, I'm so excited na dumating ang saturday because I'm going to attend a seminar for pregnant women sa Asian Hospital. I'm really thankful with my friend Beth for registering me without my knowledge he he he. She showed me na the topic to be discussed and the schedule and I got so excited :). Sa sobrang aga nga lang ng meeting time namin, sana hindi ako ma late :O

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers