Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Keys to successfully high page ranks!

1. My first tip is for Google PageRank: Since they are focused into backlinks which means getting you site clicked from somewhere else, exchange links with other bloggers. My special note, choose bloggers who you deem have high PRs already. I've read from one news letter that getting your site clicked from high PR sites adds more value to your site.

2. Here's my second tip for Google PageRank: Add your site to Search Engine Optimizers (SEOs). With this, the titles of the posts you create easily gets extracted by Google.

3. My third tip (again) for Google PageRank: Link back to yourself! If you are creating post that is a continuation or related to one of your older post, find a way to add a link to it. Aside from helping your blog readers, you are also helping yourself since clicking this added link creates another hit to your site.

4. My fourth (but hopefully not the last ) tip for Google PageRank, visit and edit your old post and add some more details into it. This adds more value to your posts and Google gets to notice them once again.

5. For Izea's RealRanks, you need to get an ITK (Izea Tool Kit) installed on your blog before the data collection starts. You can get this from SocialSpark. From what I understand, aside from getting the number of page views per day, ITK also tracks the number of unique IP addresses visiting your blog. So if you want to get a high rank, my advice is you join sites such as LinkReferral, BlogCatalog, or BlogRush. Also, enjoy checking out other blogs and leave simple notes on their shout box or comment on their posts. Most often than not, they too will add to your list of new viewers (and hopefully new blog buddies)

6. Although my Technocrati Ranking is high, i'm not pretty familiar as to how it works. But as per sis anna, tags do help increase your Technocrati ranking. And since tag will leave a piece of your link to other blogs (backlinks) which again is related to Google PR, tag all your friends! =)

5 Lastly, make your posts unique and try to talk about new things. My IT niche blog can attest to this. Oracle Hyperion is a new buzz in the Business Intelligence and Oracle market. And since my discussion is now mostly related to this category, this blog is getting tons of visitors mostly from US even without my effort. If you try to search topics such as "Hyperion Planning Overview", my blog will always be added on the first page of Google's searchable links!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers