1. Look for “Toolbox” and click on the “Zoom Tool.” The arrow icon turns into a magnifying glass with a plus sign in the center.
2. Maneuver the mouse to the red eye on your photo, and click. The screen zooms in, making the eye larger and easier to fix.
3. Go back to the Toolbox and right click on the Spot Healing Brush Tool. Left click the Red Eye tool. The arrow of your mouse changes into a crosshair (+).
4. Now back to your photo. Click and drag the mouse to select the red eye.
5. Release the mouse key. The red eye is adjusted.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the red eye is removed.